Guidelines for sending detailed “Request for Quote”
From concept to finished drawing, our engineers are ready to assist customers at all stages of casting design. If you decide to order an investment casting, it is important to make sure that all the details mentioned below is provided so that you can get a fair and accurate quote.
01. Part number
02. Part name
03. Revision level
04. Alloy, including heat treat condition and property requirements.
05. Cast and Machined Tolerances.
06. Critical dimensions and machining location points for part.
07. Corner radii and fillets for local areas or overall
08. General wall thickness unless otherwise dimensioned
09. Any special surface treatments such as electro plating, polishing.
10. Machining stock on machined areas
11. Packing and identification details.
12. Inspection and Certification requirements.
We also accept your 2-D and 3-D files electronically over the internet. Please note that the information provided by you will be confidential and Bhagwat Technocast Private Limited will not share the information without informing you.
Please call us if in case you need any assistance in placing the RFQ.
View the following documents before placing the RFQ
- Investment Casting Design Parameters: Guide for Buyers
- Metal Grades with ASTM Standards for specific applications
- Metal Selection: Guide for Buyers